You are in the right place to Find Partner Programs
Guide to programs & services Available from our 2018 Partners
If you are interested in joining March for Science San Francisco as a Partner, Sponsor, or in making an Endorsement, please see this page.
This Guide is intended for public use and identifies types of programs which exist within our partner organizations.
This Guide currently includes...
- Information from over 30 Partner Organizations
- Purpose Statements, locations, and websites
- If programs or services exist from that organization for all age groups
(split into Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, High School, and Adult options)
- If programs are offered for schools
- Existance of volunteer opportunities or internships
- If the organization has regular public events
- If the organization is generally ADA compliant
(Please call to check for specific events)
This is what it looks like...
It is recommended that you use filters to most easily access the information contained here. Video on how to use filters coming soon.
How do I filter this information?
March for Science San Francisco Version coming soon
until then, here is a youtube video with a simple explanation of the process - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vJeROEosjg
AS A VOLUNTEER RUN ORGANIZATION, WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COMMITTED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS TO JOIN IN OUR EFFORTS
Volunteer at March for Science Bay Area on April 14th
Are you a non-profit that works with science? Partner with us for 2018
Sponsor or Endorse March for Science San Francisco
Shop our store; proceeds will support March for Science Bay Area 2018
Donations are always appreciated!